Thursday, May 22, 2014

Lorenzo

Lorenzo~ Portrait in Sepia. 
6 days pose.

~: detail :~

Finito! So the portrait of Chiara is finally finished :) 
I always spelt her name as Kiara, but it is an Italian name, so 'Ch' is basically the 'K'. Also, roll the letter R as 'arr' to make it sound really Italian. (kee-aarrah) I'm gradually beginning to love this language :D
Okay, so now that I can't work on it anymore and I have time to look at the picture, I see how I completely forgot to work on the ear! It looks so weird now. I was planning to work on it at the end, but got carried away with the primary details(eyes, nose, mouth). Something to keep in mind, for the next portrait! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work again! The guy has some attitude! :-)
    Reminds me of Chris Cornell with his hair tied back!
    One of rock music's greatest living legends...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy had an awesome intense look. I kind of made it softer.. But it wasn't like this totally.

    ReplyDelete